9.10.2010

Aedan's first day taking the bus to school!!

Well today my little boy went on the bus to school for the first time ALL BY HIMSELF!!!
When we were getting ready to walk to his bus stop he had questions galore.  Things like... how will I know that I am on the right bus?  What is the name of the bus driver?  Is it going to be bumpy?  Will there be a lot of kids?  Will they let you come?  Do they know where my home is?  you name it he asked it.  We sang the wheels on the bus and that seemed to calm down his nerves a little.  the bus came, he hopped right up asked the driver where he should sit and smiled and waved good bye through the window.  I was no good after that!  It was at least 2 hours later before I was not fighting back the tears anymore :)  What a big boy!!

When it came time for school to be out Abbey, Rowenna and me waited at the corner for about 40 minutes :)  yea apparently I was really eager to have him back :)








                                          
Then all of a sudden here came the bus
                                        












                                   
He had a great day and felt so proud of himself.  That is his new friend Matthew

1 comment: