8.29.2010

Abbey Turns 1!!!

For Abbey's 1st Birthday we had a uber intimate party with just the immediate family, the child I watch during the day and my close friend Lori. The whole vibe that evening was all about Abbey!
When I brought Abbey downstairs after her nap she immediately started pointing and gabbing about the balloons, flowers and decorations "Booooons, boooons". It was a surprise twist for her to notice the decorations let alone appreciate them so much (and no Cindy she didn't even cry for the Birthday Song).

As I started thinking about the different words and various other skills she can do this is what I came up with...
She says:
Hi, cheese, flower, water, balloon, Aedan, Adam, Meg, Rowenna, dog, uh oh, I'm all done, night night, yum, popcorn, down, up, window, cat, Mom Mom, DaDa, baby, duck, owch, book, noodle, cracker, banana, thank you and I am sure I missed at least one.

She can also find her ears, eyes, nose, mouth, toungue and toes when asked. Makes numerous animal sounds, can stand up by herself, blows kisses and gives bear hugs!

Abbey has a strong habit of throwing food all over the floor. She has discovered that if she follows Aedan around the house and makes sounds like he is attacking her that he will get in trouble!! But not anymore (poor Aedan)






















 Oh Yea and did I mention she likes cake :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! And that picture of her in the sidebar is HILARIOUS! Love the two fingers, as if she's totally posing like a rockstar on purpose :)

    ReplyDelete